27" Monitor Suggestions

Does anyone have experience with running SolidWorks with a 27" monitor? I am planning on getting one, and would like to know if anyone has suggestions of which ones are good and/or which ones to avoid.

Thanks David

Reply to
George

I would go with a 24" widescreen LCD monitor. I like mine a lot.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242

I did not know that they make 27" what is its Resolution and how much $

I like my 24" Dell for SW and Westinghouse for WOW

Reply to
mr.T

Dell Ultra Sharp $850

It seems that a lot of people have 24" monitors, just wondering if a

27" is really better, and if there are other 27" that are better than Dell.

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@27g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
George

UltraSharp 2707WFP 27-inch Widescreen Flat Panel LCD

Nice, for this price maybe worth it, or u can get 2x Westinghouse for about same price

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@27g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
mr.T

I have been using a Samsung Syncmaster 275t for 6 months. I really like it. $1029 on OpenEgg.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

Reply to
George

check prices again. In 6 months the price may have gone down on the Samsung.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

The 27 inch monitors have the same screen resolution. You have to go to the

30 inch to get higher resolution.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242