Wendell's New Book (Again!)

Following a call from Dave Croft and a call to Geoff Hayes up in Cheshire, there are available in the UK, some new copies of the 2006 book. Price from Geoff is £35.00 collected or extra with postage.

If enough people are interested, I can arrange to pick up a bulk load to save postage, or you can contact Geoff directly to make your own arrangements.

In either event, let me know, please. Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Prepair Ltd

Eventually managed to get a copy direct from USA a few months ago - I forget the price now (which is probably a good thing!)

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H

I'm still interested in a copy, it would need to travel via forum members to get to me in Yorkshire, the other option is posting. What is the postal cost.

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

Hi Peter,

I would be interested in a copy.

Regards, John Dungan, Dublin-Ireland

Reply to
jdungan100

I saw your reply to the company email address, but haven't been into work over the weekend to pick up email.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

No Bother Peter .

Regards, John