F/S book CROATIAN AIR FORCE IN WAR 1991-1993

Hello,

I am selling mint, softcover limited edition book :

CROATIAN AIR FORCE IN WAR 1991-1993 / HRVATSKI ZRAKOPLOVI - Domovinski rat 1991-1993 .

Mostly bilingual text English/Croatian and bilingual captions, size

8.5 x 11.5 inches, soft cover, 80 pages, 101 b/w photographs, 13 full color photographs, three full color 3-view illustrations. This fascinating and rare book (limited edition) describes in detail (markings, camouflage schemes, armament, weapons) all aircraft types used in Croatian Air Force during war for independence 1991-1993.

If you are interested, I will be glad to send you a few pictures of this book.

Please, contact me directly at:

snipped-for-privacy@zg.tel.hr

Thanks, Zac

Reply to