Ping-Gary - Welder F?S

Bud...I brought your welder down yesterday. In fact I was on the 60 going through City of Industry at 5:30 pm.

I had hoped you would call so we could get this thing to you.

Gunner, 805-732-5308

btw..if you were the one with the 310 phone number..some one called it twice yesterday..but when I called back..it says its disconnected no longer in service Rule #35 "That which does not kill you, has made a huge tactical error"

Reply to
Gunner