Southern California used market

I just got back from a week in Long Beach. I had some time to myself on the last day, so I looked at the local classifieds and went out and picked up a nice little 10 cfm air dryer for $160 and a nice little 1/8-1/2" bandsaw blade welder for $100. These prices are 20-30% of new, and the items were lightly used. To a guy like me from the Seattle area, this is unheard-of.

My conclusion is that the supply of machinery-related items in the LA area is so much greater that prices are cheaper there. I can't imagine why the sellers didn't put these items on ebay, but there are still some people who don't know how.

All in all, an interesting trip.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Ya should have called me and Id have given you directions to some of my secret sources in the LB area.

Btw...it was, as usual, a pleasure to see you again.

Gunner

Gunner