F-15I Book

I am looking to get a copy of the F-15I Ra'am in IAF Service by IsraDecal to help me make a model of the aircraft. Does anyone know of somewhere I can get hold of a copy? A second hand copy would do if its in good condition. I have Googeled to get as many images as I can though the detail shots are not as good as I believe the ones in the book are.

Many thanks

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor