Gingery Bandsaw book

One more question before bed :)

Does anyone have a copy of Gingery's homemade bandsaw book they would be willing to sell (or scan to .pdf :) )?

Lindsay Books lists it as "Out of Print". There doesn't appear to be any on Ebay.

I've tried one too many power hacksaw designs, and I want something that's gonna work... :=)

Buying an import is not really a desireable option, and I can't afford a good factory made one. Besides, building is half the fun, right...?

Intrepid

Reply to
Intrepid

Try these folks.

Steve.

Reply to
SteveF

Dont know about the Gingery plans, but in the files section of the Homebuilt_Tools Yahoo group, there are plans for a bandsaw. Its the same one from one of the Lincoln arc welding project books The plans make use of motorcycle rims for the wheels.

Art

Reply to
Art

Thanks for the info, guys :)