(AIR) Messerschmitt book

Hi Troops:

I have been hearing references to a book on late model Bf-109's by a French Gent named Jean-Claude Mermet. Anybody know whether this book made it's way across the Atlantic or does the language barrier keep it away?? I understand he did some research on the late 109G/K cowlings beyond what is covered in the Prien & Rodeke book from Schiffer.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

You might try running this through the search engine at ABE Books--they have a world-wide consortium of book dealers, including numerous European dealers,

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

I haven't seen the whole thing, but have seen bits in regards to the Erla G-10 cowl. Unfortunately, the info is somewhat incorrect. Don't know anything about the rest.

Reply to
steve gallacci