(AIR) 1/48 Voison??

I ask this question about every 4 to 6 weeks. Has anyone actually seen that 1/48 scale Voison 10 kit that the French firm of High Tech was promising?? I notice it is no longer listed in Squadron Mail order's pre-order section. I've been fascinated by this flying bird cage ever since seeing the one restored by the National Air and Space Museum. I can't imagine anyone actually going to war in that thing. I once had a ride in an open cockpit bi-plane, a deHaviland Tiger Moth. Nearly froze my family jewels off. December in Pennsylvania is no time for a ride in an open cockpit aircraft. I look at the open topped "bathtub" on the Voison and wonder what the frostbite rate was among French First World War aviators?

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

People sure were tough back then weren't they? The people who developed pressurization and cockpit heating deserve to be right up there with Orville and Wilbur. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper