Trumpeter Wyvern - 1/48 scale

Last night I picked up the (relatively) new 1/48 scale Trumpeter Wyvern S.4. I know almost nothing about the aircraft and bought it on a whim when I was
getting another model that I had actually gone there for (I like the blk/yellow Suez markings). The box art shows two of these flying over the Suez Canal with drop tanks, under-wing rockets, and 4x internal wing cannons.
As I looked through the instructions and examined the plastic, I noticed that the instruction sheet diagrams show wing guns capped over with some sort of bullet-nosed fairing; the actual plastic wing pieces also are molded with the gun tubes capped. My question are: Did the Wyvern fly in the Suez ops with the wing guns removed and the tubes capped or is this some sort of concession to some other version that had the guns removed? Has anyone yet made resin detail set(s) for it, particularly cockpit and ejection seat? Anyone know?
--
Cheers: Bill Woodier
In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been
Bill Woodier wrote:

FWIW There are resin cockpit and external detail sets out there that were originally made for the Dyna vector kit. Try Hannant's or Aero-Club.
                        Bill Shuey
As far as I know, the Suez Wyverns did not have guns. However, I will be able to get you a definitive answer tomorrow. PS Only remaining Wyvern with original 24 cylinder engine is in the Fleet Air Arm Museum at Yeovilton. N
Did the Wyvern fly in the Suez

Thanks Nigel. I'll wait to hear from you.