1/48 scale 50 calibre aircraft machine guns

Does anyone know of a source for 1/48 scale 50 calibre machine guns with flash supressors? I need some for some night-flying B-24's. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
robbelothe

I have very good ones in white metal that I bought some time ago although without the supressors, but maybe you oud make the supressors with styrene tubing ? If you're interested I'' find out who makes them. Jose

Reply to
Dr. Jose M. Paliza