1/16" bms rod

Does anyone know of a source of 1/16" bms rod? I need some but can't find a supplier. The material needs to be straight, not coiled, and
in (preferably) 3ft lengths. All I can find is silver steel or piano wire, neither of which bend terribly well.

can't
piano
Buy a coil and straighten it - put it under tension and heat it by passing a heavy current though it - keep the tension on as it cools.
AWEM
Find someone who welds and get a length of 1.6mm tIG or Gas wire from them, usually 1.0m long and any copper coating can soon be rubbed off.
Jason
--
jasonballamy
On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:24:52 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

That'll probably work for piano wire as well.
Mark Rand RTFM
"steamer" wrote

A J Reeves (or Reeves 2000 as they now are) list it - p/n 85/004 but in 2ft lengths. May be worth giving them a call.

I looked on Parkside steel website, but they seem to start at 1/8th. ? What about metal supermarkets, metals4U, or look in B&Q, they stock various bits of bar.