1" x 16 tpi nuts?

Talking about unusual threads, does anyone have two 1" x 16 tpi half nuts (or single full nut)?
Any sort of metal will do. Beer token available.

If not, does anyone know where to find such a beast?
Thx,
-- Peter Fairbrother
On 29/10/15 18:07, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Peter,
What is the application? I'm wondering if a standard M25 x 1.5 bearing locknut might do the job or be be modified to suit.

Or, even be used as a temporary fix to the lead screw so that a genuine 16TPI nut can be machined?
On 04/11/15 22:09, David Billington wrote:

It's for a bearing locknut for the back end of the spindle in a Myford ML4 lathe.
I tried a m25x1.5 nut but it wouldn't fit.
Hmmm.. I have a m25x1.5 tap, got a suitable bit of hex brass somewhere - maybe if I went at it at a slight angle with the tap a few times? Two thin nuts, each with only a few threads engaged ..
-- Peter F
On 05/11/15 14:52, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

and the postage. I presume you need the locknuts to get the lathe operational or you would use it to cut them. You're welcome to use my lathe as the metric ones should clean-up easily and if the spindle was out could be used to check fit.

Someone who lives a couple of hundred of yards from you has a Super 7, and is normally fairly good at helping out.
Shall I pass your details on to him?
replying to Peter Fairbrother, Wendell nance wrote: Hey I'm wondering if you ever found that size but? because I'm looking for two of them one left hand and one right hand thread. If you can help if greatly appreciate it.