m6 x 0.5 bolts

Does anybody sell m6 x 0.5 bolts? I can find taps, dies, plug and ring gauges, the very occasional nut - but no bolts.

Looking for three now, an inch long or more, if anyone has any stashed away, but I will want maybe 20 in a few months. Beer tokens available.
Thanks,
-- Peter Fairbrother
Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Which metric series does that belong to Peter? I've found Metric Fine 0.75 pitch but no series that has m6 x 0.5 in it.
Bob
"Peter Fairbrother" wrote

Why not buy some long M6 bolts with an inch or more unthreaded shank, cut off the exisitng threaded portion, and then put a M6 x 0.5 thread on the unthreaded shank?
Peter Fairbrother drukte met precisie uit :

http://locloods.eu/product.php?productdetail `0.26&catid`0.113 No such bolts to offer, but a metric-fine cutter disk is readily available for about 10 euro's at De Locloods (The Locomotive Shed), a small but very interesting on-line shop for steamers. Although in Dutch, numbers are always understandable.

Tried your local emporium, JDA Fixings on Bowerhill, Melksham?