m6 x 0.5 bolts

Does anybody sell m6 x 0.5 bolts? I can find taps, dies, plug and ring gauges, the very occasional nut - but no bolts.

Looking for three now, an inch long or more, if anyone has any stashed away, but I will want maybe 20 in a few months. Beer tokens available.

Thanks,

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Which metric series does that belong to Peter? I've found Metric Fine

0.75 pitch but no series that has m6 x 0.5 in it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

"Peter Fairbrother" wrote

Why not buy some long M6 bolts with an inch or more unthreaded shank, cut off the exisitng threaded portion, and then put a M6 x 0.5 thread on the unthreaded shank?

Reply to
John J

Peter Fairbrother drukte met precisie uit :

No such bolts to offer, but a metric-fine cutter disk is readily available for about 10 euro's at De Locloods (The Locomotive Shed), a small but very interesting on-line shop for steamers. Although in Dutch, numbers are always understandable.

Reply to
Dirk PG1D

Tried your local emporium, JDA Fixings on Bowerhill, Melksham?

Reply to
gareth