CHOCKS 1/48

I purchased a set of resin chocks several years ago...I think Verlinden had
them....Anyone know of any other source for these in 1/48 scale?
Thanks, for your help...William
Reply to
Frank Collins
Try using a strip of balsa; cut to proper length and shape with Xacto knife or micro razor saw...paint and a little piece of cord and you have realistic chocks. Who says they have to be made of plastic...you can make the same thing with styrene stock. It's how I do it. Gerald
Reply to
Hawkeye
Eduard had them as well in PE. In fact I still have three types of 1/48 Soviet chocks on my disposal list if that's what you're looking for.
M. J. Rudy
AT hotmail DOT com
Reply to
M. J. Rudy