Piper Hobby Posts

Seven promotional posts in the last two hours, all with the same message, each with a dfferent header.

Is this guy promoting his store and just doesn't have a clue about how to advertise, or is someone that doesn't like him trying to piss people off?

Let's hear it from the source.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Definitely someone with a stake in the success of the store.

Reply to
Willshak

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Reply to
Ron Smith

" snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I know the owner, it's not him. I doubt he would approve of such an annoying nit.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Reply to
John DeBoo

FWIW Sounds like something some dumb kid would do playing around with Mommy's computer when she isn't looking!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

or some disgruntled shmuck to cowardly to complain to the owner.