Piper Hobby

Piper Hobby, 13892 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 is owned and operated by William (Bill) Kimball since 2001. Piper Hobby offers a wide variety of hobby items and has the largest selection of plastic models in the Washington metropolitan area.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Piper Hobby located in Chantilly, Virginia, 703-803-3103 is loaded with plastic model kits. From the latest releases to old classics Piper Hobby is the place to go. If you don't see it on the shelf just ask Bill.

Reply to
Frank

Piper Hobby is that kind of shop you remember from your youth, packed with plastic kits and all the goodies you need for your next project. Looking for that special kit? Call Bill at 703-803-3103.

Reply to
Frank

"Frank" wrote in news:1165002138.398271.244020 @j72g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I know the store, it's a good one. You however are doing him no favors being an asshole.

PLONK

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Dear Plonk (Gray Ghost : what an insult to our history) Up yours! Frank

Reply to
Frank

Dear Frank

Gray Ghost won't get your message. To plonk is to block your messages from his board. You were plonked by a good many people here, including those who know Bill Kimball and his shop.

Just in case you didn't already know: Sending the same message over and over including changing the heading is considered spamming. You do the subject no good and some harm in posting in this manner as some may think that he is behind the posts.

If you were unaware of this, so be it. Live and learn. If you did it on purpose the question would be: what do you have against the shop and it's owner and staff.

Looks like you need to do a bit of appologizing.

Tom

Frank wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

" snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com:

Tom, I don't expect it. Like I tell my boy "the empty can makes the most noise." 'Nuff said.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost