Replies to posts

I have noticed what seem to be changes in the format of the postings. 1. Noplace to report spam posts, I regard posts telling us about a
specific religion to be "Off Topic" at a mimimum, and most probably SPAM.
2. Noplace to click to reply to posts.
Am I missing something?

The appearance of the group seems to have returned to what I consider to be normal. That is I now see places to report spam and to post a reply.
Will someone please inform me as to what is "a proper usenet server and newsreader program". I am using Internet Explorer.
Gail

It's back up and current. [not using it to post this, though]
If you don't need filtering GG is a quick and simple way to read and reply to Usenet posts, when it works. I appreciated newsreader filtering back when displays were smaller, but with 1280x1024 screen resolution I can easily pick out the few posts and authors worth reading.
I initially followed Usenet on a Fat Mac. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_512K
jsw