What is scrambling the format of my posts ?

G'day...

This is soooo embarassing. Some of my posts look good and some are almost unreadable in Outlook Express with extraneous carriage returns scrambling the text.

I'm not changing anything when I post that is native to Outlook Express. Is it something to do with font settings which are being imported when I reply to a previous post ?

John

Reply to
John Bonnett

Tom Biasi