One of Jerry Regulatory Credentials

Here's the one that earned him the coveted title of Big Fine Irvine.

Phil Stein

Which you use to discredit my statenments on EVERY topic, even though that document is CLEARLY false on its face in several major respects already discussed at length here.

Potassium Permanganate?

Is Ken Allen willing to sign an affidavit stating he received Potassium Permanganate?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Let's discuss them then. Please, in detail so we can get to the truth.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Reply to
Mike

It shows a pattern of behavior (ie what a weasel you are) and how credible you are on regulatory issues.

How is that document false? Just because you said so?

Why don't you ask him?

Reply to
Phil Stein

oh well and one wonders why he is in my iggy file.

Reply to
nitram578