Fred is ... right. Jerry gets $40,000 fine from DOT.

Jerry is it true that you were wrong to the tune of $40,000?

Fred told you so.

Phil Stein

Hmmm... quoting the linked document: "The enforcement case arises out of a January 2001 shipment..." I wonder who the addressee was, and how the "enforcement case" came to be brought in the first place? Seems like there is a part of the story we aren't seeing here.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

What about the part, "model airplane parts"? Let's have you or skippy's take on that.

What about the part, "usrockets does not and has never existed"?

Are you(skippy), going to leave Luis K. holding the bag, on this one.

Has he seen the document in question? Does he know what kind of trouble he's in?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It's been discussed here. Goggle it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Whatever. If you're familiar with the background, you should present it in context.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Dave do you admit you were stupid to support Jerry?

Reply to
Gene Coteen

I think someone set Jerry up for a load of chickenshit. (Who initiated the "enforcement case"? Did someone order something from Jerry with the intention of complaining about it?)

That's the truly stupid move. What goes around comes around...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

No Dave's sock puppet status would be in jeopardy..(:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

The bridge the bridge, hurry-hurry, go-go now..

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Dat bridge be gone long-long time... to tell the truth, it was vaporware all along. It never existed. Whoever said there was a bridge was scamming you big-time... hope you didn't get ripped off too bad; it seemed to mean a lot to you to think there was one.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Bridge, rat hole, what's the difference? The real question is, how much does it cost to get internet access in a rat hole?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Just try a little harder; go-go-go, now-now...

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Same as everywhere else.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Performance Hobbies Ken Allen.

He made the mistake of sending me an email confirming it too. I do believe that is a crime not a mere administrative action. I at least THOUGHT I was legal.

Good thing I am not a hateful person by nature.

I just want the same thing I wanted when Fred contacted me offering to "help".

A newly issued DEFAULT approval for 1.3C. In theory a no brainer.

But DOT spends so much energy denying receiving correspondence they have, and discussing the drama of who did what to who, they say in their own papers I would probably get a paper if they ever bothered to process it, which they are not doing.

Got ta love government agencies and those who exploit them to harm specific individuals.

I will also save the embarrasment of posting Gary's similar action from a few years back.

I believe Tripoli funded his defense of that one BTW.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm headed to Cullpepper for the Battle Park Launch, to whitness a L3 cert flight. I'll tell everyone you said Hi.

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

You think I'm going to waste my time because you're to lazy to look it up?

Reply to
Phil Stein

How did you think it was legal to ship motors, labeled "model aircraft parts"?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The question is really how many times JI did the same thing but hasn't been caught! IMHO, this is not the first or last time that JI as the "less than 2 employes" of the company did something like this! IMHO, it could be that this ruling is only the beginning...

Reply to
AZ Woody

...or in a scary scenario for all those in the rocket world. DOT standards may come under scrutiny, and make everyone's life easier. This is America, anything is possible. Except that you are innocent until you run out of money. 8

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Reply to
Jerry Irvine