Copy of Jerry's Civil Penalty

http://rspa-atty.dot.gov/Irvine-app.pdf

Bob,
In re. the judgement against Jerry "Skippy" Irvine, located at http://rspa-atty.dot.gov/Irvine-app.pdf , and in light of the following excerpt thereof:
"Mr. Irvine asks to be 'stricken' from this case on the ground that he 'was acting as an agent or employee of Dynamic' and not 'in his individual or personal capacity.' He also states that U.S. Rockets does not exist 'now [and] has never existed.' "
...please note the following revisions to the "Jerry Form Letter".
1. Under "Category A; denials/excuses", append the following selection:
[ ] Are you a Fed? In that case, there's no such company as U.S. Rockets! Never existed, no sirree!
2. Under "Category C; bizarro-logic", append the following selection:
[ ] Hey, I'm not responsible for what my company does, I'm just an employee!!!
-Thanks!
p.s. It might be an appropriate time for a repost of the form letter, whatcha think?

http://www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/JERRY.FAQ
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Hey, Bob? I think it needs some updating... Apparently he cannot decide whether or not USR ever existed, or exists now.
Of course, if it never existed, I sure wonder what the heck the "US Rockets" he claims to have sold to Jimbo Franz is, and what the USR that's registered in the state of California is, as well.
Must be a figment of the gov't of California's imagination.
-Kevin

Not correct. You tell me.
Does USR LLC exist as of the time of the filing of the DOT matter?

Wonder on.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

From the DOT document: "He also states that U.S. Rockets does not exist now [and] has never existed."
From Google http://groups.google.com/groups?q=sold+jimbo+franz+group:rec.models.rockets&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=rec.models.rockets&selm5E9F63A.FFBDB42E%40castles.com&rnum=5
Hmmm... Sure as heck looks like a major contradiction of your claim to DOT.

They did NOT quote me correctly of course.
That document is advocacy by lawyers, not facts by a neutral judge like the ATF judgement is. That document is very carefully worded.
Emphasis on the last paragraph of the ATF judgement.
Jerry

I guess we all would like things unbiased, or at least fair and balanced <groan>. Bob must bear some responsibility for what he makes available on his website, and it is to his credit that he is willing to update a JERRY FAC. However, I think it is pointless. It is not likely to reduce the number of repetitive Jerry questions posted on RMR, although that would be a very good thing.
Alan

You obvopusly haven't looked at it. It is *NOT* a Jerry FAQ, despite it's name. I'ts a humorous Jerry form letter that says "it's not my fault because..."

So after all this time, the abuse the pious positions on certifications, no wonder NAR/TRA and frankly any other certifying authority in its right mind would never certify motors for a company that in Skippy's own statement does not now and never has existed! Or does this mean that in a court document he has perjured himself..
I also found the Discussion section of the appeal most interesting, I like the euphemism of being the manager of a company with "under 2 employee's" can you say sole trader. Or is it possible to trade with yourself?
Skippy's next appearance in RMRLive shall be most entertaining.
Skippy remember lithium is your friend.