Did Jerry get busted here???

This is a must read!!!

Gene Coteen

OMFG ... you hypocrite lying bastard Irvine ... labeled the shipment as "Model Airplane Parts". Weren't you the same dumb bastard railing about some guy shipping motors illegally a few years back, yet you were caught doing the EXACT same thing ... man you are worthless and not worth the time, space, and energy of the Internet to move and store the bits of useless crap you create here ... man what a piece of work you are Jerry "the FAKE Fangaroo" Irvine.

People wake your sorry asses up ... think for a friggin change ... Jerry is single handedly subverting YOUR hobby. When Jerry screws up, you all suffer ... or you all want free USR T-Shirts and Motors so you just continue to let this bastard fester and destroy the honest reputation of responsible manufactures and hobbyist.

Jerry is screwing it all for you, and some of you just don't and never will "get it". Dumb bunnies you are to listen to this man and to give him ANY credibility at all ... oh well its your "Skippy" funeral ... I don't fly anymore (rockets) so if they are banned tomorrow due to Skippy's "tom foolery", I don't care ... maybe more of you should?

Reply to
Beatle Man

Today

Jerry Irvine