Court records are SUCH fun....

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbru199&dsn
Or, for those of you who like 'em shorter....
http://tinyurl.com/d9m62
-Kevin
Well, that certainly sheds a little more light on Jerry's character.
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbru199&dsn=

When jerry got busted, he told the arson/bomb squad investigators that Frank Kosdon was making bombs in his garage in Ventura. Investigators determined Frank's motors were not destructive devices, eventually apologized and left.
I guess now We know why jerry has so many ATF inspections, despite not having a LEMP.
Dave Grayvis wrote:

If I read it correctly, the conviction is for a Felony, not a misdemeanor, correct?
If so, it certainly adds an interesting twist to http://rspa-atty.dot.gov/appeals/Irvine-app.pdf considering that the shipment contained what the ATF classifies as explosives, and we all know that convicted felons are not allowed to handle or possess explosives.
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:49:44 -0500, Kevin Trojanowski

Jerry hasn't posted for a few days. Maybe the ATF finally stopped by to see him or his friendly local DA is putting him up in their B&B (Bed & Breakfast).
Dave Grayvis wrote:

I can't wait to see the response from jerry and the drones who have supported him, especially, those who kill filed me and not jerry, using the lame a$$ed excuse "jerry provides usable content reasoning".
Fred
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:40:39 -0500, Kevin Trojanowski

Yep. Jerry's just living the lifestyle.
Soooo, I guess this is what happens when you "live the life stile". Anyone know what the destructive devises "big fine" was in possession of at the time of his arrest?
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbru199&dsn =
#! rnews 1492 Xref: xyzzy rec.models.rockets:559271 Newsgroups: rec.models.rockets Path: xyzzy!nntp
Subject: Re: Court records are SUCH fun.... X-Nntp-Posting-Host: pex003155.se.nos.boeing.com Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Sender: snipped-for-privacy@news.boeing.com (Boeing NNTP News Access) Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Organization: The Boeing Company X-Accept-Language: en
Dave Grayvis wrote:

I can't wait to see the response from jerry and the drones who have supported him, especially, those who kill filed me and not jerry, using the lame a$$ed excuse "jerry provides usable content reasoning".
My guess is his Buttkicker propellant with his 'Designer Signature' ie big voids. I think I have pictures of some if anyone wants to see what I mean.

Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbru199&dsn =
I wonder if Debbie, the Lady that got caught up in Jerry's T-shirt web of deceipt, ever got paid? She won her judgement too, like Brian. But as we all know, winning a judgement and getting paid are two very different things in the land of Jerry. Gosh, from the looks of these court records, he really Iz a despicable low-life scum bag creep.
steve
"Being around Jerry Irvine is like diving into an unclean farm pond. For many days after the encounter, the icky slimy feeling lingers"
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:40:39 -0500, Kevin Trojanowski

In this one from 2000 Skippy seems to have hijacked a 1979 Honda. Nice taste. 8-) http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber 446&casetype=SCL&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate 000302&actiontime=8%2E15&department=R1&actioncode=SCM&action=SMALL+CLAIMS+MOTION+HEARING+RE%3A+TURN+OVER+ORDER+
Hey Jerry, How's biz? If it's good, maybe you can move up to an 85 model.
Phil Stein wrote:

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber 446&casetype=SCL&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate 000302&actiontime=8%2E15&department=R1&actioncode=SCM&action=SMALL+CLAIMS+MOTION+HEARING+RE%3A+TURN+OVER+ORDER+

That's probably the car jerry used to drive to LDRS, to attempt to deliver hybrid motors to Sue McMurray.
Phil Stein wrote:

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber 446&casetype=SCL&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate 000302&actiontime=8%2E15&department=R1&actioncode=SCM&action=SMALL+CLAIMS+MOTION+HEARING+RE%3A+TURN+OVER+ORDER+

It seems jerry really is a courtroom expert,... just not in a good way!
Phil Stein wrote:

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber 446&casetype=SCL&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate 000302&actiontime=8%2E15&department=R1&actioncode=SCM&action=SMALL+CLAIMS+MOTION+HEARING+RE%3A+TURN+OVER+ORDER+
It's a small claims case. Looks like he was ordered to hand over his car to pay off a debt. I'm guessing that the plaintiff in this case (Debra something) is the gal who Jerry ripped off during the T-shirt fiasco. I wonder if she ever got the car?
On 23 Jun 2005 11:04:46 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

If he had to give up that car to cancel a debt for between $4000 & $5000, he got the better end of the deal.
Phil Stein wrote:

More likely, the car belonged to Debra and jerry was going to buy it.
I think the money issue is separate.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Isn't it funny, looking back, how Jerry characterized this affair? He said there was a misunderstanding and after he got ahold of Debbie and "cleared things up" everybody got paid and was happy. Turns out she had to sue him to get him to even admit he owed her ANYTHING, and then refused to pay so the court had to force him to give up a car. What a peice of crap work he is.
Where's IZ and Weinershaker when Jerry is in such need of backup??
steve
default wrote:

I keep waiting for them to drone in, along with a few others..(:-) Although, I think some have seen the light, so to speak..
Fred
default wrote:

There's an interesting angle to this from Mr Weinshenker (not sure that's the right spelling), as well. If he worked with jerry to fly what the ATF classifies as an explosive after the felony conviction, he could be in hot water, too.
-Kevin
Does it seem that JI isn't posting anything the last few days?
Wasn't it the Pretenders that had a song "Working on the chain gang"?
Does one or more felony convictions prevent someone from getting a LEMP, LEUP, or other government documents needed to legally sell and/or ship things that may need a LEMP/LEUP? Or own a company which does? (But they probably already had his fingerprints on file!)
Is the mosaic just the jail tattoos that Jerry's getting on his butt?
Good old Jerry... He'll find some way to blame TRA for all of this!
"I bought this USR mouse chewed rocket kits and didn't even get a t-shirt to prove it!"