Court records are SUCH fun....

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=75199&dsn=> >

I can't wait to see the response from jerry and the drones who have supported him, especially, those who kill filed me and not jerry, using the lame a$$ed excuse "jerry provides usable content reasoning".

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Hey Ted, I wonder if I would have the same luck?? (;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Is that the kit for which the nosecone never appeared? Or is it a different kit?

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

I'm glad it worked out for you. It's to bad that all of Jerry's customers can't say the same.

I'm curious - what is about the balsa nose cone that you LOVE? Isn't it a PITA to have to fill?

Reply to
Phil Stein

The love is pure nostalgia for me. I haven't done a balsa cone since like 1981 or so. To me this particular cone mates PERFECTLY with the BT. Makes me wonder what the secret really is. CNC wood lathe maybe?

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Probably either that or a good pattern.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I keep waiting for them to drone in, along with a few others..(:-) Although, I think some have seen the light, so to speak..

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

There's an interesting angle to this from Mr Weinshenker (not sure that's the right spelling), as well. If he worked with jerry to fly what the ATF classifies as an explosive after the felony conviction, he could be in hot water, too.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Does it seem that JI isn't posting anything the last few days?

Wasn't it the Pretenders that had a song "Working on the chain gang"?

Does one or more felony convictions prevent someone from getting a LEMP, LEUP, or other government documents needed to legally sell and/or ship things that may need a LEMP/LEUP? Or own a company which does? (But they probably already had his fingerprints on file!)

Is the mosaic just the jail tattoos that Jerry's getting on his butt?

Good old Jerry... He'll find some way to blame TRA for all of this!

"I bought this USR mouse chewed rocket kits and didn't even get a t-shirt to prove it!"

Reply to
AZ Woody

See?

I did as he asked.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I believe a felony conviction precludes one from obtaining an explosives permit of any kind, or working in a capacity that requires the handling of explosives.

This was one of the points of contention when the Patriot Act was enacted, as I recall -- it required shipping companies to get background investigations on thousands of employees.

The conviction is a state conviction; the ATF would potentially have them for a federal conviction.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

So Jerry's felony convictions would prevent him from getting the permits he needs. That could be why he keeps claiming he needs no permits (and can ship motors as "model airplane parts"!), as there's no way for him to get the permits!.

I'm a bit surprised that no one has mentioned the JI request to the TRA BOD in the latest TR. It seems the crux of it was "Jerry, you need to play by the same rules as any other motor vendor, and until you can, just go away..."

The Pretenders "Back on the Chain Gang"....

Reply to
AZ Woody

Yep.

Haven't seen the new TR yet.

Of course.

Reply to
raydunakin

Ray,

I can email it to you if you'd like.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I must admit that I do not recall.

Reply to
Tweak

Is that the car with the bullet holes?

Bob Kaplow

No, that was an 1980"s Volkswagen diesel Jetta. The car originally belonged to Chuck Rogers. To My knowledge, jerry did not pay for that car either.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Ah, series MKI Jetta.

Sorry, I have this thing for veedubyahs.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

You have to tell us the story about the bullet holes. THis ought to be good.

Reply to
Phil Stein

BTW, what was the distructive device Jerry was busted for?

Reply to
WallaceF