Court records are SUCH fun....

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=75199&dsn= Or, for those of you who like 'em shorter....

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Well, that certainly sheds a little more light on Jerry's character.

Reply to
raydunakin

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=75199&dsn=

When jerry got busted, he told the arson/bomb squad investigators that Frank Kosdon was making bombs in his garage in Ventura. Investigators determined Frank's motors were not destructive devices, eventually apologized and left.

I guess now We know why jerry has so many ATF inspections, despite not having a LEMP.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

If I read it correctly, the conviction is for a Felony, not a misdemeanor, correct?

If so, it certainly adds an interesting twist to

considering that the shipment contained what the ATF classifies as explosives, and we all know that convicted felons are not allowed to handle or possess explosives.

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Yep. Jerry's just living the lifestyle.

Reply to
Phil Stein

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=75199&dsn=> >

I can't wait to see the response from jerry and the drones who have supported him, especially, those who kill filed me and not jerry, using the lame a$$ed excuse "jerry provides usable content reasoning".

Reply to
WallaceF

Jerry hasn't posted for a few days. Maybe the ATF finally stopped by to see him or his friendly local DA is putting him up in their B&B (Bed & Breakfast).

Reply to
Phil Stein

My guess is his Buttkicker propellant with his 'Designer Signature' ie big voids. I think I have pictures of some if anyone wants to see what I mean.

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=75199&dsn=>>

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=75199&dsn=>> >

Reply to
Phil Stein

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/criminal/DefendantCharges.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&otnmseq=0&defseq=1&defnbr=75199&dsn=>

I wonder if Debbie, the Lady that got caught up in Jerry's T-shirt web of deceipt, ever got paid? She won her judgement too, like Brian. But as we all know, winning a judgement and getting paid are two very different things in the land of Jerry. Gosh, from the looks of these court records, he really Iz a despicable low-life scum bag creep.

steve

"Being around Jerry Irvine is like diving into an unclean farm pond. For many days after the encounter, the icky slimy feeling lingers"

Reply to
default

In this one from 2000 Skippy seems to have hijacked a 1979 Honda. Nice taste. 8-) http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber=16446&casetype=SCL&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate=20000302&actiontime=8%2E15&department=R1&actioncode=SCM&action=SMALL+CLAIMS+MOTION+HEARING+RE%3A+TURN+OVER+ORDER+ Hey Jerry, How's biz? If it's good, maybe you can move up to an 85 model.

Reply to
Phil Stein

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber=16446&casetype=SCL&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate=20000302&actiontime=8%2E15&department=R1&actioncode=SCM&action=SMALL+CLAIMS+MOTION+HEARING+RE%3A+TURN+OVER+ORDER+>

That's probably the car jerry used to drive to LDRS, to attempt to deliver hybrid motors to Sue McMurray.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber=16446&casetype=SCL&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate=20000302&actiontime=8%2E15&department=R1&actioncode=SCM&action=SMALL+CLAIMS+MOTION+HEARING+RE%3A+TURN+OVER+ORDER+>

It seems jerry really is a courtroom expert,... just not in a good way!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber=16446&casetype=SCL&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate=20000302&actiontime=8%2E15&department=R1&actioncode=SCM&action=SMALL+CLAIMS+MOTION+HEARING+RE%3A+TURN+OVER+ORDER+ It's a small claims case. Looks like he was ordered to hand over his car to pay off a debt. I'm guessing that the plaintiff in this case (Debra something) is the gal who Jerry ripped off during the T-shirt fiasco. I wonder if she ever got the car?

raydunakin

http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/civil/civilminutes.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber=16446&casetype=SCL&dsn=&actionseq=2&actiondate=20000302&actiontime=8%2E15&department=R1&actioncode=SCM&action=SMALL+CLAIMS+MOTION+HEARING+RE%3A+TURN+OVER+ORDER+>

If he had to give up that car to cancel a debt for between $4000 & $5000, he got the better end of the deal.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Isn't it funny, looking back, how Jerry characterized this affair? He said there was a misunderstanding and after he got ahold of Debbie and "cleared things up" everybody got paid and was happy. Turns out she had to sue him to get him to even admit he owed her ANYTHING, and then refused to pay so the court had to force him to give up a car. What a peice of crap work he is.

Where's IZ and Weinershaker when Jerry is in such need of backup??

steve

Reply to
default

Ya know, I had some free time, so I went back to the archives and looked for the Debby deal. What fun reading that was! Here's some snippets from 1998-2000...

Jerry owes Darrell $xx for services rendered (advertising). Bill wants

to take Jerry up on his offer, and buy a USR rocket, and do a product review. Darrell says; "Hey Jerry, why don't you send me the rocket, which is worth $xx, and I'll send it to Bill. That way, I'll accept the rocket as payment for past services (advertising) Bill gets a rocket, and you get an honest product review." And we haven't heard from Jerry since.

steve

Since Jerry is never going to make good on the situation, and I can't get in trouble over telling the truth, the story goes like this: Jerry was the first advertiser on Rocketry Online. In lieu of cash, I accepted store credit. From November 1996 through September, 1997 the balance rose to $465 store credit. During the 100K Contest, I offered advertising for the balance of 1997 in exchange for two $100 kits for the contest, as well as made arrangements to cash in all available credit for the grand prize, a 12" diameter Big Rocket. $665 worth of advertising for nothing from USR. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Darrell

Well, it won't help get her merchant account back ,but Jerry Irvine swears that when his T-shirt refund deal is completed that nobody involved in the T-shirt deal will have lost any money except for himself. So we'll see how long it'll be before Debbie gets repaid by him. We know he wouldn't lie, right?

Pete

Since you brought it up... T-shirts refunded out of pocket (Debby kept the original moneys) What deadbeat ROL contest? Jerry

-- Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California USA Opinion, the whole thing. Bring common sense back to rocketry administration

It's the law of the jungle, Jerry. You screw one of the monkeys, the rest of them throw rocks at you. Steve (in your case, you screwed the monkeys, the hippos, the dogs, the zebras and the gnus. Last I heard you had a ladder and were looking lustfully

at the giraffe.)

Open letter to Jerry Irvine: Dear Jerry, I have purchased and paid for one of your rockets a few months ago, yet you seem unable to deliver it or answer my email regarding the rocket. Is your company actually making deliveries? Yet another unsatisfied customer of U.S Rockets. Oh and if you are wondering about the order: INVOICE 08-Jul-00 08:05 PM Order Number: 517

Its totally amazing..with all the posts in this group concerning mr scam rip-off Irvine, that folks still actually send him money for vapor

ware........I would rather throw my money on the lottery, as the odds of winning is much greater than getting a product from Scam Man Irvine........As for his replies on email its hard to answer email when you have to wait your turn at the public library or Kinkos to use the computer.....Come on Jerry Scam Man Irvine, make a liar out of me, bet you can't do it dude! Prove me wrong, just this one time! And folks ask why I continually bash this idiot and hound him on here all the time....just so if 1 person gets to save his money its worth it......

Foxeye

Reply to
default

More likely, the car belonged to Debra and jerry was going to buy it.

I think the money issue is separate.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Bill did the get the kit (eventually) and brought it to a local launch. More digging will reveal our comments at that time.

Reply to
Tweak

Thatks for posting the testimonials to USR's service.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Your going to love this one testimonial Phil. I did a ebay for USR Sonic 2200 several months ago directly from JI. He charged me less than

5 bones for USPS shipping and I got the damned thing within the same week of the auction! I'm still in disbelief how quick I got it and it was in perfect condition. LOVE the balsa cone too.

Sucker should sail on a G125 to G25 combo.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak