Jerry Irvine is very bad for Amature and toy model rocketry!

Hello r.m.r.
Am I the only one who sees this? After the posting showing public legal documentation concerning Jerry "the Fangaroo Skippy" Irvine's criminal
activities in the area of rocketry, isn't it about time we turn our backs on this foolish moron? This blounderbuss of an imbicile.
Any idiot, Irvine included, can pick up a "pocket guide" to making motors and come off as some expert. Here is what we KNOW:
1)Jerry was sued by Dr. Kosdon and other investors on fraud charges in civil court. Jerry "the Fangaroo" Irvine LOST the case. <--- Public record ... BAM!
2)Jerry was arrested, charged, and found guilty for the criminal explosive violations and fined almost $60,000.00. <--- Public record ... BAM! He is little more than a domestic terrorist.
3)He posts to this and other forums using made up email addresses and names ... Jerry is IZ. Jerry is Mohammad ... some say he has also posed as other identities in an effort to frame other people that he does not like.
4)He is not liked, admired, nor respected. He is COMIC relief. The people that stick up for him are people he sends "free samples" too. Anyone with a brain "in use" realizes this guy is a "wanna be von Braun". He hasn't done "jack shit" that anyone else can do if they spend a few thousand dollars on tooling and supplies to replicate.
5)NH4ClO4 (Ammonium perChlorate) and its use in rocket motors was NOT invented by Jerry "the Fangaroo" Irvine. Nope, anyone who cares to do the research will find that the gentleman who founded Rocket Development Corp. in Utah back in 1961, and later sold his patents to Lee Piester of Centuri, came up with Enerjet motors and with Lee's refining of the technology, sold the patents to one Gary Rosenfield who used it to develop Aerotech/ISP. Fangaroo was nothing more than a "parasite" distributor for Gary's products.
JERRY "the Fangaroo" Irvine is a major THREAT to your hobby. If you are too damn dumb to realize this, then you deserve to lose your "piss ant" hobby!
The man is publically doing everything he can to cast a shadow over all aspects of rocketry; both amature and toy enthusiast ... don't you people see this? What will it take?
And his U.S. Rockets designs are crap. All he did was take three basic pre-existing designs and upscale them: Estes Omega, Estes Alpha, and Estes Javelin.
His kit line is the same crap year after decade after quarter century. Now I will give him credit for 2 kits that were interesting although one was not his own: The Squid which featured long dowels for drag stabilization and his "internal fin" spin finless design. Other than that, find a site online that displays USR catalogs, and tell me that that rocket is not an upscaled Alpha, or a two-staged Alpha, or a Alpha with an upscaled Omega booster. Or an Alpha boosting an upscaled Omega, or .... you get the picture ... the man is as creative as a slug, and a felon.
Soory but I have to ask.....what has Jerry got to do with Motors as in Electric motors? I didnt no he was bad for Amatures how does his washing machine work??
Naughty bad evil Jerry!!!
Group Heretic

Without commenting on the rest of your rant, I am SICK TO DEATH of the misuse/overuse of the word "terrorist". The actions in the document posted have as much to do with terrorism as I have to do with being King of England.
It's an emotional and inflammatory word, and the current fad for calling anything we don't like "terrorist" serves only negative purposes.
Knock it off.
Our government has made the word terrorist meaningless.
On Sat, 01 May 2004 08:41:02 -0400, Scott Schuckert

we havn't got a King ;-)
Damian
--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO

Point.
Some truth, some falsehood, some just plain ol' dissing.
But if you're going to stand on a soapbox and shout, learn how to spell "amateur" and SIGN YOUR DAMN NAME!
No real name, just another chickencrap mudslinger, beetle-boy.
There are many threats to hobby rocketry, and JI isn't one of the big ones. He does, however, play the role of devil's advocate rather well. +McG+
mainrain snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Beatle Man) wrote in message

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Kenneth C. McGoffin) wrote in message

mainrain snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Beatle Man) wrote:

I have nothing but respect for Ken, especially when he disagreees with me because he does so civilly and with facts.
Oh, and like me he has served the state rocketeers by reducing regulation and making amateur rocketry more accessible.

Jerry wrote: << Oh, and like me he has served the state rocketeers by reducing regulation and making amateur rocketry more accessible. >>
What regulations have you reduced, Jerry?

Thanks Jerry. We agree that we disagree on some things, agree on others.
I notice beetle-boy didn't sign his name when dissing me, either. What a chickenshit! ;-) +McG+
<< I notice beetle-boy didn't sign his name when dissing me, either. >>
Judging from his phrasing, foul mouth, and attitude, my guess is that beetle-boy is "Crazy Jim" McL.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Kenneth C. McGoffin) wrote:

I told his mommy.
And I am not exaggerating.
Michael Mackay-Blair wrote:

Considering the context/subject, it's quite evident that that's not a possibility.
-Kevin