Jerry Irvine is very bad for Amature and toy model rocketry!

Hello r.m.r.

Am I the only one who sees this? After the posting showing public legal documentation concerning Jerry "the Fangaroo Skippy" Irvine's criminal activities in the area of rocketry, isn't it about time we turn our backs on this foolish moron? This blounderbuss of an imbicile.

Any idiot, Irvine included, can pick up a "pocket guide" to making motors and come off as some expert. Here is what we KNOW:

1)Jerry was sued by Dr. Kosdon and other investors on fraud charges in civil court. Jerry "the Fangaroo" Irvine LOST the case.
Reply to
Beatle Man

Soory but I have to ask.....what has Jerry got to do with Motors as in Electric motors? I didnt no he was bad for Amatures how does his washing machine work??

Naughty bad evil Jerry!!!

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

Without commenting on the rest of your rant, I am SICK TO DEATH of the misuse/overuse of the word "terrorist". The actions in the document posted have as much to do with terrorism as I have to do with being King of England.

It's an emotional and inflammatory word, and the current fad for calling anything we don't like "terrorist" serves only negative purposes.

Knock it off.

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

Our government has made the word terrorist meaningless.

Reply to
Phil Stein

we havn't got a King ;-)

Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin

Yes, I'd noticed. (Personally, I think given the state of our government, we should petition the Queen to take us back)

One could take my choice of words two ways: Either I was making the comparison even more remote, by mentioning a monarch who doesn't currently exist; OR I was trying to avoid the unfortunate sexual connotation the word "queen" has over here.

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Some truth, some falsehood, some just plain ol' dissing.

But if you're going to stand on a soapbox and shout, learn how to spell "amateur" and SIGN YOUR DAMN NAME!

No real name, just another chickencrap mudslinger, beetle-boy.

There are many threats to hobby rocketry, and JI isn't one of the big ones. He does, however, play the role of devil's advocate rather well.

+McG+

Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

You are a bigger fool than Jerry!

Reply to
Beatle Man

I have nothing but respect for Ken, especially when he disagreees with me because he does so civilly and with facts.

Oh, and like me he has served the state rocketeers by reducing regulation and making amateur rocketry more accessible.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What regulations have you reduced, Jerry?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Thanks Jerry. We agree that we disagree on some things, agree on others.

I notice beetle-boy didn't sign his name when dissing me, either. What a chickenshit! ;-)

+McG+
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

I told his mommy.

And I am not exaggerating.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Considering the context/subject, it's quite evident that that's not a possibility.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski