Thank you, Jerry Irvine!

The USR motor hardware that I won in the "Save Rocketry Now" raffle arrived on Saturday, while I was away at PlasterBlaster. Jerry, thanks for your generous donation! I look forward to putting it to use.

=80

Reply to
raydunakin
?

Please give a report afterwards.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

I think Fred is selling loads (model aircraft parts) for Jerry's hardware. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Fred who??? (;-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Surely you can't be Sirius.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
shreadvector

Still awaiting the USR Titan I won. Was sort of looking forward to building it.

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt

Not a peep on my weight hauler. While I'm bummed, I'm not too suprised. I betcha there's a 700+ post thread going to come out of the excuse though.

steve

Reply to
default

I dunno, Looks to me like he donated a heck of alot of prizes so I am hoping it is just going to take time to get them all out. I was told by another vendor that I should be patient. Just received the other vendors' prize last week.

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt