Plaster Blaster Four

What do you think about the launch?

Reply to
therocketflyer

Where can we see photos?

Randy

<randyolb

The stories will be better than the photos...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

This is the one with the N-1 & Saturn V, right?

Randy

<randyolb

Yup. But I had to leave Saturday night (they launched on Sunday morning). I'm hoping somebody got some pictures. On Saturday, Andy launched his refurbished Space Shuttle (which crunched at NSL). Beautiful launch (including an absolutely phenomenal launch photo)... but as Paul Harvey says, there's "the rest of the story"...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

snip

Is there a club website that might have some photos?

Randy

<randyolb

shreadvector

I'll post some pics as soon as I can.

Reply to
raydunakin

Mark Hamilton

They have one launch picture of the N1 here.

Hopefully they'll have more later.

Reply to
Mark Hamilton