Plaster Blaster Four

What do you think about the launch?
Reply to
therocketflyer
Where can we see photos?
Randy

<randyolb
The stories will be better than the photos...
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White
This is the one with the N-1 & Saturn V, right?
Randy

<randyolb
Yup. But I had to leave Saturday night (they launched on Sunday morning). I'm hoping somebody got some pictures. On Saturday, Andy launched his refurbished Space Shuttle (which crunched at NSL). Beautiful launch (including an absolutely phenomenal launch photo)... but as Paul Harvey says, there's "the rest of the story"...
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White
snip
Is there a club website that might have some photos?
Randy

<randyolb
I'll post some pics as soon as I can.
Reply to
raydunakin
Mark Hamilton
They have one launch picture of the N1 here.
Hopefully they'll have more later.
Reply to
Mark Hamilton