Plaster Blaster Four

What do you think about the launch?

Where can we see photos?
Randy www.vernarockets.com
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

The stories will be better than the photos... <G>
David Erbas-White

This is the one with the N-1 & Saturn V, right?
Randy www.vernarockets.com
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Yup. But I had to leave Saturday night (they launched on Sunday morning). I'm hoping somebody got some pictures. On Saturday, Andy launched his refurbished Space Shuttle (which crunched at NSL). Beautiful launch (including an absolutely phenomenal launch photo)... but as Paul Harvey says, there's "the rest of the story"...
David Erbas-White
snip
Is there a club website that might have some photos?
Randy www.vernarockets.com
www.rocketryforum.com
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

http://www.plasterblaster.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

They have one launch picture of the N1 here.
http://www.plasterblaster.com /
Hopefully they'll have more later.
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

I'll post some pics as soon as I can.