[AD] Save Rocketry NOW coupons from PML are about to expire!

Hi all, The Save Rocketry NOW coupons (10% off everything except electronics) PML sent out to donors are about to expire. The date on the coupon is May 15, but we are extending the deadline to midnight PST on Sunday, May 16, 2004 to give you a little more time to get 'em in. So, give us a call at

1-888-PUBLICM (orders only, please) or get your internet order in via our webstore at
by the 16th!

For phone-in orders during the week up until 5pm EST on the 14th, be sure to have your coupon handy when you call; we'll be asking for your coupon number. On the 15th and 16th webstore-only orders will be accepted (our sales staff is not in on weekends). To use your SRN coupon on the webstore, put "SRN coupon #xxx" (with the number on your coupon replacing the 'xxx') in the comments box of the checkout.

Get your orders in now, because after Sunday, the coupons are looooonnng gone! And thanks for supporting the Save Rocketry NOW campaign with your donation!

---Frank Rocketman Uroda

Reply to
Frank U