"Save rocketry NOW" All rocket club members please read!

We are currently working on the flyrockets.com website and need up-dated
Org and club information ASAP. Almost 100 clubs have submitted the forms so
far but that's only about half of all clubs! All club members (of any rocket
club) should go to
see if their club info has been submitted. If not, contact the club
webmaster and "inspire" him/her to do so now. We have just a few days to
finish this up.
The
site has
been reconfigured as a data collection center. The information gathering
forms are ready now. If your are in charge of a model, mid, high power,
experimental, or amateur rocket related organization or local club, please
go to the
site and enter your info today. Click the
appropriate link on the left side of the screen.
This information will be posted on the Clubs and Vendor pages of the
flyrockets.com web site. This is the site that the commercials aired during
the Discover Channels "Rocket Challenge" special and all Popular Mechanics
print ads will point to. This site will be the gateway to all aspects of
non-professional rocketry. This site is expected to get hundreds of
thousands of hits. Make sure your info is there!
Thanks,
---Frank Rocketman Uroda
Reply to
Frank U