Save Rocketry Now - Time to participate!

Check out all the cool stuff at

What sane rocketeer wouldn't want a chance at any of this stuff? Heck, I'd love to have it all for my own, but alas, I have to help give it all away.

You want some? Go to

by May

15th and get your chance to win; the odds of winning are very good!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

OK, I just went and purchased my tickets - but...

You have two prizes listed as #247.

David Erbas-White

Kev> Check out all the cool stuff at

David Erbas-White

You might want to correct the spelling...

David Erbas-White

Kev> Check out all the cool stuff at

David Erbas-White

I hate it when that happens; it'll be fixed shortly -- FTP is currently uploading pictures elsewhere.

I REALLY hate it when that happens. Can you tell I was in a smidge of a hurry tonight?

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

How good?

Very good or too good?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I checked

And some of the USR prizes are listed as 10 per package instead of one.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Whups! I forgot to delete the quantity from the Minirocs. Fixed now.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

do the accept paypal now?

Reply to
Mike

Yes, indeed! I received notification of half a dozen people who purchased via PayPal today.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Hey Kev.......Is this open to anyone? I'll go and get 6 for 5........Make sure my tickets go on top of the barrel and don't spin it.. :-)

Reply to
CJC

Yes, anyone may participate. But... Some vendors may ask that you pay all or part of the shipping if it's outside the US.

Also, some may not have the proper authorization to ship items such as motors outside the US.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski