Save Rocketry Now - Time to participate!

Check out all the cool stuff at http://www.saverocketrynow.org/prizes.asp
What sane rocketeer wouldn't want a chance at any of this stuff? Heck,
I'd love to have it all for my own, but alas, I have to help give it all away.
You want some? Go to http://www.saverocketrynow.org/entries.asp by May 15th and get your chance to win; the odds of winning are very good!
-Kevin
OK, I just went and purchased my tickets - but...
You have two prizes listed as #247.
David Erbas-White
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

David Erbas-White wrote:

I hate it when that happens; it'll be fixed shortly -- FTP is currently uploading pictures elsewhere.
> You might want to correct the spelling...
I REALLY hate it when that happens. Can you tell I was in a smidge of a hurry tonight?
-Kevin
I just got my response to the ticket purchase, and the first line says:

You might want to correct the spelling...
David Erbas-White
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

I checked
http://www.saverocketrynow.org/prizes.asp
And some of the USR prizes are listed as 10 per package instead of one.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Whups! I forgot to delete the quantity from the Minirocs. Fixed now.
-Kevin

How good?
Very good or too good?
do the accept paypal now?

Mike wrote:

Yes, indeed! I received notification of half a dozen people who purchased via PayPal today.
http://www.saverocketrynow.org/entries.asp
-Kevin
Hey Kev.......Is this open to anyone? I'll go and get 6 for 5........Make sure my tickets go on top of the barrel and don't spin it.. :-)

CJC wrote:

Yes, anyone may participate. But... Some vendors may ask that you pay all or part of the shipping if it's outside the US.
Also, some may not have the proper authorization to ship items such as motors outside the US.
-Kevin