BT-60 > 24mm MMT Tail Cone

Some pics of a 24mm Tail Cone Motor Mount on binaries including info below... To be used with the Bertha NC / BT-60 MR I'm currently doing....
I had originally planned on turning a balsa TC but it never happened.....
I started off with a standard kind of MMT. Added the TC ring. The mid ring is a C-Ring with a BT-60 Dia. Cap glued on the back of it
Foamed, not 2 part liquid, just the stuff in a can and sanded to cone shape. Filled any holes and finished with a coating of Plasti Bond..........2 part plastic putty.
A final sanding and she's pretty smooth...a few imperfections but they'll come out when painted..
Still have to attach fins, Kevlar recovery line and finish off the fin can assy.. These pics are small so there's more & larger ones at -
http://www.angelfire.com/space2/thundadownunda/24mm_tailcone_mmt / If you have a POP UP Blocker use it!!! It's a RPITA.......
Cheers, CJC http://www.angelfire.com/space2/thundadownunda /