24mm Motor Retainers

I am looking for the vendor of the Slimline like 24mm motor retainers.
I tried searching Google but came up blank. Could some one post the URL
here?
Rocky Firth
remove the "nospam." to reply
Reply to
Rocky Firth
(canada)
(utah)
And i know deepsky
do them in the UK
You should look at the retainers that Colin Rowe makes over here in the UK
ther're very good and the cones are just cool.
He does have supliers in Europe but i'm not sure about the US (he does accept paypal how ever and i'm sure shipping wouldn't be to expensive the $ £ conversion isn't to good for you guys at them moment though iirc)
Damian
email snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com email snipped-for-privacy@ukrocketry.com email snipped-for-privacy@larf-rocketry.co.uk
Reply to
Damian Burrin
Good for us though, I've just bought a Perfectflite MiniAltWD 25k for what's worked at less that £70 including shipping. :-)
Damian
-- Damian Burrin UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO EARS 1115
email snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com email snipped-for-privacy@ukrocketry.com email snipped-for-privacy@larf-rocketry.co.uk
Reply to
Damian Burrin
Last time I was there it was $1.48 to £1.00, made shopping on the economy almost painless. Now I'm no sure I can afford the taxi fare. :(
Rocky "lived like a Brit for 3 years" Firth
Reply to
Rocky Firth