24mm Motor Retainers

I am looking for the vendor of the Slimline like 24mm motor retainers. I tried searching Google but came up blank. Could some one post the URL here?

Rocky Firth remove the "nospam." to reply

Reply to
Rocky Firth

(canada)
(utah)

And i know deepsky

do them in the UK

You should look at the retainers that Colin Rowe makes over here in the UK

ther're very good and the cones are just cool.

He does have supliers in Europe but i'm not sure about the US (he does accept paypal how ever and i'm sure shipping wouldn't be to expensive the $ £ conversion isn't to good for you guys at them moment though iirc)

Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin

Good for us though, I've just bought a Perfectflite MiniAltWD 25k for what's worked at less that £70 including shipping. :-)

Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin

Last time I was there it was $1.48 to £1.00, made shopping on the economy almost painless. Now I'm no sure I can afford the taxi fare. :(

Rocky "lived like a Brit for 3 years" Firth

Reply to
Rocky Firth