Vendors for CMUcam

Hi All, I am looking for a vendor for CMUcam who can ship the product to India. I tried contacting seattle robotics and acroname. I have not received any reply. If the vendor has other parts like wheels and geared motors, it would be great. Does anyone know a dealer who fits the description? Have a nice day, Pradeep

Reply to
R Pradeep Chandran

You can try Parallax, Inc.

They have a distributor in India. I got this off the web site for you:

INDIA

Pitambar Infovision

10 Community Center Mayapuri Phase I New Delhi 110064 Phone: (91) (11) 2811 6652 (91) (11) 2811 3560 Fax: (91) (11) 2811 7683 Email: snipped-for-privacy@pitambargroup.com
Reply to
Randall P. Hootman

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:14:34 GMT, in comp.robotics.misc, Randall P. Hootman wrote: :R Pradeep Chandran wrote: :> Hi All, :> I am looking for a vendor for CMUcam who can ship the product to :> India. I tried contacting seattle robotics and acroname. I have not

:You can try Parallax, Inc.

They have a :distributor in India. I got this off the web site for you: :

Thank you very much. I will definitely check it out.

Have a nice day, Pradeep

Reply to
R Pradeep Chandran