Vendors for CMUcam

Hi All,     I am looking for a vendor for CMUcam who can ship the product to India. I tried contacting seattle robotics and acroname. I have not
received any reply. If the vendor has other parts like wheels and geared motors, it would be great. Does anyone know a dealer who fits the description? Have a nice day, Pradeep
--
Pradeep Chandran rpc AT pobox DOT com
All opinions are mine and do not represent those of my employer.
R Pradeep Chandran wrote:

You can try Parallax, Inc. (http://www.parallax.com). They have a distributor in India. I got this off the web site for you:
INDIA
Pitambar Infovision 10 Community Center Mayapuri Phase I New Delhi 110064 Phone: (91) (11) 2811 6652 (91) (11) 2811 3560 Fax: (91) (11) 2811 7683 Email: snipped-for-privacy@pitambargroup.com
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:14:34 GMT, in comp.robotics.misc, Randall P. Hootman wrote: :R Pradeep Chandran wrote: :> Hi All, :>     I am looking for a vendor for CMUcam who can ship the product to :> India. I tried contacting seattle robotics and acroname. I have not <snip>
:You can try Parallax, Inc. (http://www.parallax.com). They have a :distributor in India. I got this off the web site for you: :
Thank you very much. I will definitely check it out.
Have a nice day, Pradeep
--
R Pradeep Chandran pradeep DOT chandran AT siemens.com
All opinions are mine and do not represent those of my employer.