Leads wanted: Steam Engine Models

Hi, I don't have much knowledge about the topic but would like to surprise an uncle for his 70th. He will visit NYC in June 2005 and I would like to take him to a showroom, dealer, museum, or manufacturer of steam engine models. If you know about an individual, club, website, reseller, or vendor, please post a reply. I used Google to search, now I am looking for leads that can't be found easily. Thanks much in advance!

Reply to
Oliver