Call to Australian prototype model rail sites to join my webring!

Hi everyone,

I manage a webring dedicated to Australian-prototype railway modelling in all scales. The ring is called 'Australian Prototype Railway Modelling' and is hosted by WebRing. It is open to all individual, club, organisation and commercial distributor/manufacturer sites that are focused primarily on Australian prototype railway modelling.

You can visit the main ring webpage by going to:

and if you would like to submit details about your website so your site can be added to the webring, you can use this URL:

Please contact me if you have any questions or queries.

Regards,

Craig.

PS. I hope you have a good Christmas and a safe and pleasant New Year to start off 2005!

Reply to
C. Dewick