Call to Australian prototype model rail sites to join my webring!

Hi everyone,
I manage a webring dedicated to Australian-prototype railway modelling in all scales. The ring is called 'Australian Prototype Railway Modelling' and
is hosted by WebRing. It is open to all individual, club, organisation and commercial distributor/manufacturer sites that are focused primarily on Australian prototype railway modelling.
You can visit the main ring webpage by going to:
http://e.webring.com/hub?ring=australianprotot
and if you would like to submit details about your website so your site can be added to the webring, you can use this URL:
http://E.webring.com/wrman?ring=australianprotot&addsite
Please contact me if you have any questions or queries.
Regards,
Craig.
PS. I hope you have a good Christmas and a safe and pleasant New Year to start off 2005!
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
Web: http://www.railzone.org -- Email: snipped-for-privacy@poison.lios.apana.org.au