Model Rail

Can anyone confirm if the August edition of Model Rail has come out? Was due on 19th July but have not seen it in the usual outlets here at all including Smiths who usually have plenty. I know, I know I should get a subs but I haven't

John

Reply to
John Firth

If it's the one with LMS 10000 on the cover, then I've seen it about.

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

My subscription copy arrived a week early.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Yes it is the one with 10000 on the cover and yes it is out (obviously :-))

Subs copy arrived in Sydney last week.

Reply to
John Nuttall

Thank you everyone. Have taken out a sub for it and managed to order one from Back issues. Clearly none had been distributed to theWelsh Borders judging by the lack of copies in the shops. they say the've never had them.

John

Reply to
John Firth