Missing-Lynx Impossible to Join

The missing-Lynx site is impossible to join. Network54 does not save passwords set up so you can "join" for a single internet session, but discontinue the session and Network54 no longer recognizes your password. The "forgotten" password page is broken. When you do successfully join (for the one session) you can't join any of the forums.

There's no response from the contact emails.

Another fellow on Track-Link reports the same problem.

Reply to
Tim Marshall

So you forgot the password?

Reply to
Blackbird

You could switch to a smarter browser, one that remembers your passwords if you tell it to.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

No I didn't. I develop and manage large database systems and am well used to the sort of "such and such an application changed my password" when in reality no such thing is possible.

However, Network54 is broken and broken badly in this respect.

Reply to
Tim Marshall

gernot, it came! thank you and the best of holidays.

fantastic, I still need to return one email to you, but downloads are taking up my CPU time. More soon. I am so happy the package arrived safely! Have a great new year!

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug