Model Rail

Gentlemen
Something of a rarity, really, an on-topic post!
Can somebody please point me to where I can get a metre of three
and a half inch gauge rail track, suitable for a baseboard display. I can
find five in gauge and every smaller gauge you ever heard of but not the
one I want! I don't imagine it will be already made up, a la the smaller
scale systems, so I will also need ballast, chairs and suitable sleepers.

Chris Edwards
Chris
To answer your question - try

They are based in Hemel Hempstead and do 0.5 and 1 metre show track kits or just the parts if you prefer.
I have not used they (as yet - only just dream)
Cheers
Dave
Chris Edwards wrote:
Reply to
Steam Train Dave
Chris
To answer your question - try

They are based in Hemel Hempstead and do 0.5 and 1 metre show track kits or just the parts if you prefer.
I have not used they (as yet - only just dream)
Cheers
Dave
Chris Edwards wrote:
Reply to
Steam Train Dave
Dave
Just the job --- order already placed! Many Thanks --
Chris Edwards