Manchester Museum Photos

Gentlemen

I've just completed building a 3 1/2in gauge model of 'Lion' the original of which is housed in the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry. I'm just about to start on the tender but want to improve on the rather crude detail incorporated in the design by LBSC.

It's rather a long shot but is there anybody nearby who would be willing and able to take a few digital photos of the Lion's tender which they could e-mail to me? There are particular features which interest me and I would obtain permission from the museum for the photographer to enter the fenced off area where she's normally kept.

Anybody taking the kids there on a wet Sunday anytime soon? --

Chris Edwards