3 1/2in gauge track

Can somebody please be kind enough to point me to a source of ali track suitable for a 3 1/2in gauge live steamer. I'm constructing a display board and only need about half a meter plus chairs and, perhaps, sleepers.

Reply to
Chris Edwards

"Chris Edwards" wrote

This is something you would need to consult the model engineers about; it is not a standard railway modelling issue.

May I suggest the group uk.rec.models.engineering ?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Chris,

Didn't you get an answer to this same question in uk.rec.models.engineering the other day?

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Jim.

You have e-mail! --

Chris Edwards

Thanks John, I'm casting my net wide! --

Chris Edwards