Is there a Mabuchi motor distributor?

Was just looking at the products on the Mabuchi web site. As far back as I can remember, as a kid, any time I took a motorized toy apart, it
had a Mabuchi motor in it. And they have so many sizes, if I could just get my hands on a few paticular ones.
I was just wondering if anyone new of a distributor that sold alot of there poducts here in the states (without having to buy like a million of of one model)...
JR
    --Might try a hobby shop that sells R/C cars; IIRC these motors were favored over all other brands a while ago.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Screw the governors...
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Recall that $87 billion!!