MAVRIC-II, an ATmega128 based microcontroller board, now available

Hi,
Just wanted to make a quick announcement on the availability of my new board, the MAVRIC-II:
http://www.bdmicro.com/mavric-ii/
It's based on the ATmega128 and in addition to all the great features of the ATmega128, it includes dual level shifted UARTs, 1 RS485 transceiver, an LED, and a nice, low-dropout regulator with reverse polarity hookup protection which can run the board with just 5.5 Volts (4 AAs). All the port pins are accessible via pin headers, or optional screw terminals, and it is quite small at only 2.2 x 3.6 inches.
And if the 4K of internal SRAM is not enough and you need to expand the data memory, I've got a RAM Expansion board that you can plug in to take the memory all the way up to 128K.
It's available fully assembled and tested (US$85), or for those who are comfortable with surface mount soldering, I also offer a kit (US$60).
If you have any questions about it, feel free to contact me.
Cheers, -Brian
--
Brian Dean, snipped-for-privacy@bdmicro.com
BDMICRO - Maker of the MAVRIC ATmega128 Dev Board