Re: New controller requirements

Well, blueeyedpop mentioned this to you before, but to repeat, the IsoPod(TM) V2 SR option from my company New Micros, Inc. has:
2 RS232,
SR option takes 7 to 20+VDC and sources a 5V and a 3.3V supply
IsoMax(TM) and Small C provided. Full C available.
Appnote provided to use port lines to directly interface to LCD display
64Kbytes of Program Flash
3 onboard LED's
Size 1.2"x3"
Not to mention 12 PWM outputs which can drive H-bridges or RC Servos, quadrature inputs which can read those encoded Escaps and FaulHaber's directly, 8 ch 12-bit A/D, a CANBus port, an SPI port, 2 8-bit GPIO's, 16 timers, and a bunch of other I/O, and runs the pants off of most other embedded micros, with a 80MHz, 40 MIPs DSP core.
--
Randy M. Dumse
www.newmicros.com

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:41:45 -0400, Fr335tyl3r wrote:

My MAVRIC board meets all those requirements. LCD needs to be done using general I/O, but I think that will be the case for most boards out there. Flash is 128K, with 128K of RAM as well as up to 36K of EEPROM (4K on the MCU + 32K via I2C). Up to 53 general I/O. Size is 3.0 x 3.6. Screw terminals are avialable for easy connections.
    http://www.bdmicro.com/
Programmable in C in addition to a host of other languages. The freely available avr-gcc is popular and very nice. Also, many folks like BASCOM-AVR (Basic) which is very economical:
    http://www.mcselec.com/bascom-avr.htm
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Cheers, -Brian
--
Brian Dean, snipped-for-privacy@bdmicro.com
BDMICRO - Maker of the MAVRIC ATmega128 Dev Board