Re: New controller requirements

Well, blueeyedpop mentioned this to you before, but to repeat, the IsoPod(TM) V2 SR option from my company New Micros, Inc. has:

2 RS232,

SR option takes 7 to 20+VDC and sources a 5V and a 3.3V supply

IsoMax(TM) and Small C provided. Full C available.

Appnote provided to use port lines to directly interface to LCD display

64Kbytes of Program Flash

3 onboard LED's

Size 1.2"x3"

Not to mention 12 PWM outputs which can drive H-bridges or RC Servos, quadrature inputs which can read those encoded Escaps and FaulHaber's directly, 8 ch 12-bit A/D, a CANBus port, an SPI port, 2 8-bit GPIO's,

16 timers, and a bunch of other I/O, and runs the pants off of most other embedded micros, with a 80MHz, 40 MIPs DSP core.
Reply to
Randy M. Dumse

Blueeyedpop

My MAVRIC board meets all those requirements. LCD needs to be done using general I/O, but I think that will be the case for most boards out there. Flash is 128K, with 128K of RAM as well as up to 36K of EEPROM (4K on the MCU + 32K via I2C). Up to 53 general I/O. Size is 3.0 x 3.6. Screw terminals are avialable for easy connections.

Programmable in C in addition to a host of other languages. The freely available avr-gcc is popular and very nice. Also, many folks like BASCOM-AVR (Basic) which is very economical:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

-Brian

Reply to
Brian Dean