Gizmology??

--Taking a class by same name; curious to know if any classmates are reading this group. Went to Yahoo group for the class today and got one of those cryptic messages saying the group was "unavailable at this time". Honestly, I don't understand the fascination with html or with hanging my shingle on a bandwidth hog like this to pass along text info... Harrumph! --Sooooo has anyone got their BOEbot doing interesting tricks yet??

Reply to
steamer