Rocsim Help

I am trying to design a rocket with 3 strap-on boosters. I can't figure out how to get the data into Rocsim. I am running version 7.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Rocky Firth remove the "nospam" to reply

Reply to
Rocky Firth

I am trying to model a rocket with 3 strap-on boosters. I am using version 7. I just can't figure out how to input the design.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA Rocky Firth remove the "nospam" to reply

Reply to
Rocky Firth

Darren J Longhorn

Thanks! Don't know how I overlooked the newsletters. Duh!