Help! about Sampled-data control system

Greetings,

I am pursuing my Ph.D, and my intersting includes sampled-data control system. The method used in my work is lifting technique so called modern sampled-data control design methodology. Now, I know Prof. Yamamoto have been developed a software package named Sampled-data Control Toolbox,

My problem is : where I can get the packages? pls Help me.

How can I get an e-version of the PHD thesis of Geir E. Dullerud

--Control of Uncertain Sampled-Data Systems. Any help would be appreciated

Reply to
liufuchun

If all else failed, I would find out where Professor Yamamoto teaches, and contact him -- if the package is available at all he'd have it.

Do you know that there is one? I would contact the library of the university where he did his PhD and ask. If they didn't know, I'd ask his department. Then I'd try to contact him directly.

Is your thesis adviser not helping you with these questions?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

thanks to Tim Wescott.

Reply to