control system books

which is better between Modern control Engineering by Ogata and Automatic control systems by Kuo?
what books would you recommend for digital control systems?
I'm finishing a B.Eng in electrical and will continue with a master in engineering, in control systems/power electronics/real time control and embedded systems. I'm looking for books at the advanced undergrad/ beginner graduate level.
On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 23:45:55 -0400, "Mr. Sparkle"

Six of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

Franklin and Powell for one.

For book reviews, check out http://www.accu.org/bookreviews/public/index.htm
For free software, check out Scilab http://scilabsoft.inria.fr /
For a free Controls Design book, check out: http://wwwhome.math.utwente.nl/~meinsmag/dmcs /
Join IEEE and subscribe to the ELetters http://www.ieeecss.org/PAB/eletter /
Might also subscribe to free magazines, like Embedded Systems Programming and Sensors
To name a few...

you mean they're both equally good? do they treat exactly the same subjects?

you mean "Digital Control of Dynamic Systems", by Franklin, Powell and Workman?
thank you for the links.

what about "discrete-time control systems" by ogata?
is there any point in getting both, or do both cover pretty much the same thing?
For some real world chemical eng. situations
300 page book free download at
http://www.controlstation.com/workbook.html
Good Stuff