paperback vs hardcover

is there a difference in terms of content?

I'm looking at modern control engineering by ogata. I can get a paperback for 50$ while a hardcover is at least 80$. when I need to buy 10 books this difference between hardcover and paperback accumulates pretty fast...

Reply to
Mr. Sparkle

There is no difference in content, but the Hardcover will last a lot longer - particularly for an important book like that that you might use regularly.

Perhaps get the less important ones in Paperback..

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough